2. Chances are the thing we are working on has been worked on by more than one person.
3. We can do it at home or at the office.
4. If you are sober, you might make things worse.
5. As long as you finish, who cares how you get there.
6. If you can't finish on time, you will probably get fired.
7. Your free time and work time don't differ very much.
8. The end result is all people care about. (related to 6, but not the same)
9. When you can't satisfy the other person, you call in backup.
From this logic, there isn't much of a difference. ;-)