Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy

Man, I have been busy lately. I didn't have time to update the ClamAV LiveCD this weekend, so I did it tonight. It is now running 0.93.1. Get it here.

I have been doing some research on ncurses for a ncurses-based ClamAV TUI. Not exactly sure how I want to do it at the moment, but I am getting an idea. Hopefully, once things slow down a bit at work, I will get a chance to implement some stuffs.

There is just under a month left in the Ubuntu Texas Logo contest which is plenty of time to get a nice looking logo, so for any artistic Texans out there, you don't have to be a member of an Ubuntu team to help out and join up!

The Dallas team is also having their meeting this weekend on Saturday at Java and Cha in Plano at 3, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment