Monday, July 14, 2008

Dropping the ball

I haven't updated the ClamAV LiveCD yet. Usually, I just compiled it from the source tarball, but to be able to support it a bit better, I am waiting for the 0.93.3 package to be built. Hopefully, it will be sometime this week. If not, then I will go ahead and compile it.

On a lighter note, the Ubuntu Texas Logo contest ends tomorrow! We will have a week of voting for the best one, so for any late bloomers out there, get those logos in today! I will probably close the topic tomorrow after work and open a poll with the submitted logos. You will have to register at http://texas-ubuntu.org in order to vote.

I will be writing a post on the OpenDiagnostic blog about SSH proxies and how you can use www.volatileminds.net/ to get around any pesky filters that are in your way tonight, so if you are interested in that, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment