Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The more you know *star falling*

As some/most of you may not know, I am indeed a metal-head at heart (even if I don't look it). Some of my favorite bands include Tool, NIN, APC, Sevendust, and Metallica. I get this from my dad, who has listened to rock music since I was like 0 years old. That being said:

For Father's Day, I got my dad two tickets to OzzFest on August 9th. He thinks he talked me out of getting them for him, but I got two (one for him, and one for my Uncle Chip) and they are being mailed to my dads house. They are pretty nice seats, directly across from the stage. Hopefully, he will enjoy himself and relax. He has had to go through a lot the past couple months. My brother and sister are getting him two Swedish Massage gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment