Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It has been quite hectic the past couple weeks. In fact, I wouldn't have had time to write this had I not been waiting for an email. I will start my second project with VALID next week on Monday and I can't wait. I am actually working on a mock-up on and off tonight and will work on it more tomorrow so I can have something to show them on Friday, as well as finishing the last bit of the project I am on now, which should be done by Friday.

I fixed my computer desk chair tonight. Used some duct tape and a guitar strap to fix the back of the chair so that it is upright now and _very_ comfortable. I also put together the computer desk Nigel got me for my birthday/christmas present. I have actually done quite a bit today.

I know most of you probably wouldn't care, but the ClamAV Live CD got over a hundred downloads this month, which rocks. Also, I need a watch.

It is just Geppy and I in the apartment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment