Monday, February 4, 2008

I am bored of many things...

Does anyone know if Debian comes with the Chlorophyll theme? I will be reloading my laptop sometime this week with Debian and am hoping that Chlorophyll will be there. If not, does anyone know where I can get the Chlorophyll theme? I checked art.gnome.org, but to no avail. Perhaps Fedora...

I read a very good article on identifying good programmers a bit ago. I suggest anyone who enjoys the Tech industry read it, it is fairly universal.

I am having trouble deciding what my next project will be. I have quite a few ideas, but time is a bit limited and I don't want them to interfere with work. I was writing an intranet for work that would have been it, but that fell through when the guys at work changed their minds. I might keep working on it, get some more PHP experience under my belt, or perhaps take the PHP I have written, port it to C#, and do a Mono-powered intranet.

Birthday was a blast, met some really nice people I hadn't met before. This weekend they are having a movie-weekend type thing that I can't wait to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment