Monday, February 18, 2008

I think too much

I guess some could say it is a mixed blessing, but I think way too much about everything. Not that it slows me down in life really, but I am sure it gets annoying (or creepy?) for someone to be talking to me, and I am staring into space (generally something like the ceiling or something). On mornings that I wake up earlier than usual, I will just lay in bed, stare at the ceiling, and just think about things. A lot of times, I am not exactly sure what I am thinking about, which sounds crazy, but if you ask me what I was thinking about, I will probably just say nothing because I can't answer the question truthfully. Either that, or ninjas. I was thinking about ninjas.

Anyway, it can get in the way of personal things and make them quite difficult and sometimes a bit embarrassing, but I can get over those pretty easily as long as I realise what I did wrong in the past.

I guess what I am asking is, how do you not think as much, or stop your self from thinking about stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment