Friday, February 8, 2008

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more

I start programming for VALID Systems next week. Rock. ASP.NET/C#

Part time, more contract than anything. Can't wait to see what my first project is.

The interviews must have gone better than I had previously thought because Mr. DeGray said they really liked me. I didn't actually know I was talking to the CIO of the company until he gave me his card, and even then I didn't make the connection. I am playing some REM now really loud in celebration.

I have to work tomorrow. Suck. But after that, some rockin' movie time at UTA for the rest of the weekend. Rock.


50 points to who ever can tell me who sang the title to this post.

1 comment:

  1. Google is your best friend

    Lyrics: The Offspring - I Choose lyrics
    Album: Ixnay On The Hombre

    ReplyDelete