Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got some work cut out.

I need to come up with some magical math equation that draws this shape. Yeah. Or something similar. I will be drawing it with Cairo (Jordi Mas asked me to try and write a similar puzzle to that one, which is why I need that shape). Considering I dropped trig halfway through the year, I don't think I am quite the guy for the job, but I will see what I can do. I also started doing some testing with Gentoo and creating a LiveCD with that (I really like it since it is a lot more flexible than Ubuntu). It is uber fast too, though quite a bit more work to get it there. It is fun though! I also started working on a Queue plugin for Banshee (crossfading is next ;-)). Personally, those two things are really keeping Banshee from opening a complete can of whoop-ass on any and all music players.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment