Thursday, January 3, 2008

No! Not that one!

I have been quite the busy bee lately with work and such. Developed a new site for the shop, just working out the last of the kinks now, as well as the content. Started writing a customer interface in PHP last night for the site so the customers can check the status of their computer(s). Then, Geoff, Adam, and I went to Starbucks for an hour or so and just talked. Went back to the apartment and watched Bloodsport.


On the site, I have some PHP and forms for sending us feedback. I use mail() to send the emails, though it always gets rejected as SPAM. Will try PHPMailer to see what I can do about that.

Finished setting up the databases last night for the customer interface, would have gotten more done, but I didn't A) copy my code over to my laptop so I could work on it at Starbucks or B) install SSH on my desktop so I could login from Starbucks. Well, the latter would have been a pain. Starbucks has a deal with TMobile to charge money to access the internet (except iPhones, and don't get me started on that). It is 9.99 for a 24-hour Day Pass. I have TMobile service on my cell phone, so I don't think iPhones should get free internet at Starbucks. I am giving TMobile like 40 bucks a month to use their services (let alone their ridiculous text messaging prices), I think I deserve get free internet at Starbucks way more than any iPhone owner. End rant.

I know it is a bit late, but happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment