Monday, January 14, 2008

TorrentFlux on VolatileMinds

I have unlimited everything on volatileminds.net. I figured I could use that to help out Ubuntu and install TorrentFlux, grab the Hardy Alpha 3 releases, and seed them. I was wrong. The server that volatileminds is on gives me this error:

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/python) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vminds:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/vminds/public_html/torrents/settingsfunctions.php on line 188

I am working on the fix right now, I think this should be pretty easy... Grab the Python 2.5.1 source on my lappy, compile it with the --prefix=/home/bperry/python, then upload it to the server and point TorrentFlux to the freshly compiled Python. Will post back if it works. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment