Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hi, I'm a Mac (douche)!

Trent brought up a really good point today while /me was talking with him on AIM. All Macs are PC's, but not all PC's are Macs. So these "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials are complete bull. PC stands for Personal Computer. If you use your Mac to visit sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Digg, etc... You are using it for personal reasons, making it a personal computer. I can see the reasoning behind Apple wanting to separate themselves like that, trying to make a distinguishable line between real computers and Macs (the fact that Macs suck seems to not be enough of a distinction), maybe it is just me, but it makes me hate Apple even more. Personally, I think that they are headed down the same road as MS is. (BTW, Macs get viruses, for all you mac people who think they don't.)



Me and Geoff decided that most people who need a tool like Clonezilla, probably already have something that they are used to and know how to use quite well. That being said, I took Clonezilla off the LiveCD (brought the ISO down to 340 MB w00t!). Just bugfixes today, working on the menus mainly, trying to decide whether I should use vesamenu.c32 or just menu.c32. vesamenu.c32 opens up a lot more options, but then again, more options means more possible bugs. Will discuss with Geoff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment