Monday, October 22, 2007

I need a new system...

I have so many projects/hobbies on my plate now, I need to specify a certain day to work on such and such codebase, rebuild and work on such and such ISO, etc... Now, with gbrainy, banshee, the LiveCDs, the POS System, and some various other just test programs, I find myself switching to one arbitrarily in the middle of another and forgetting where I was at when I go back to what I was doing before and starting over or really screwing up some code I had written. I think I will do that tonight in the hotel, or maybe on the 9 hour flight back to Atlanta tomorrow ;-). Maybe not whole days dedicated to one project (though that would work best with big ones like the LiveCD), but say, until 7:00 PM on Monday, work on gbrainy, until 10:00, work on banshee, then a cup of tea and bed. That sounds nice. I guess this is what it is like to be an adult :-(...

No comments:

Post a Comment